A dwelling insurance policy is for a landlord that wishes to rent out his property.  This insurance covers the structure of the home, or condo and personal property within.  It is similar to a homeowner’s or condo owner’s insurance policy.  It is very important that you have the correct dwelling policy to cover your rental unit. A dwelling policy is designed to do just that.  Let a professional agent at Absolute Insurance advise you on how to cover your rental property correctly.  Most dwelling polices are the same price or less than a standard homeowners or condo policy and will give you the coverage you need.  If you are renting out your home or condo and you have not change over your policy to a dwelling policy you will not be covered in the event that you or your tenant have a loss.

Let us help you with your dwelling insurance needs, as every situation is different and you may need additional coverage.